- Every three months a fun-filled, reusable box with a handle, is delivered to the lucky child.
- You select your child's box by age range and gender.
- Each box comes with 4-6 items.
- Items will include at least one toy to help create quality moments between kids and parents and other cool products that are kid tested and mom approved.
- Boxes are $49.99 each shipment
- Boxes ship anywhere in Canada and the United States.
- One box per child.
- Enjoy the savings. Items will be equal to or below competing brands.
- Boxes Ship Spring (March), Summer (June), Fall (September), Winter (December).
- ** You can cancel this subscription at any time
- ** Product Guarantee: Our items are carefully sourced for quality and value. If you can find any of our products in a Dollar Store, we will fully refund your box.
Quality items- saved time - and gifts were FUN!!
Using this service saved me a lot of time in terms of shopping, searching for the right item and finding quality gifts. Customer service and attention to detail was top notch. And gifts wree a mix of educational and fun and my niece and nephew enjoyed opening their own gifts! Highly recommend Fun In The Box . I could never have chosen the gifts they did which made kids and parents happy!!!
Excellent Gift Choice
This is an excellent gift choice. Not only are the gits inside fun, but they are also educational. I am a grandmother of 4 young grand daughters. I just wasn't sure what to get them for Christmas. Then I heard of Fun in the Box. After reading about it, I thought what a wonderful idea. So I ordered one for each of them. They were so excited to open these boxes not knowing what was inside. The element of surprise was worth opening. They loved the gifts inside. My regret was not getting a picture of all them opening their boxes. Too busy watching them enjoy their gifts. I highly recommend these Fun in the Box gifts, because that's exactly what they are ….FUN !!! Not only for Christmas, but Birthdays and any occasions. Definitely worth it. A very Happy Nanna. Kathy, Windsor Ontario. Thanks a Million Danielle.